Seven Valley Country Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seven Valley Country Park

Post  digitaljohn on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:48 am

Evening All
Just like to thank Barbara for organising a good day out, the weather was ideal for flower photography, overcast but no rain.

Last edited by digitaljohn on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Add Photo)

digitaljohn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seven Valley Country Park

Post  Dinah Jayes on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:10 am

I would like to join John in thanking Barbara for a great day out. Look forward to the next outing.
Attachments
Blue damsel fly.jpg Got the little devil at last! I knew barbara would find one for me!You don't have permission to download attachments.(123 Kb) Downloaded 20 times

Dinah Jayes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blue damsel fly.jpg

Post  digitaljohn on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:07 pm

I like!

digitaljohn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I would also like to add my thanks to Barbara not only for a super day but for the help she gave us.

Post  Trev_Swann on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:16 am

Dinah Jayes wrote:I would like to join John in thanking Barbara for a great day out. Look forward to the next outing.

Trev_Swann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Severn Valley Country Park

Post  Barbara Lawton on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:40 am

Thanks for your messages.  Pleased you enjoyed your visit to Severn Valley.   I went again earlier this week, the meadow is fantastic now, plenty of common blue butterflies around along with masses of ox-eyed daises.  I hope you were all pleased with your pictures.

I'll be sending out details of our next field meeting in a few days time.  On this occasion I will only be able to arrange a mid-week trip.

Barbara Lawton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Couple of photos from Severn valley Nature Reserve

Post  Trev_Swann on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:44 am

digitaljohn wrote:Evening All
Just like to thank Barbara for organising a good day out, the weather was ideal for flower photography, overcast but no rain.
Attachments
Hover fly on common comfrey.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(80 Kb) Downloaded 8 times
Common spotted Orchid Dactylorhiza fuchsii.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(72 Kb) Downloaded 12 times

Trev_Swann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seven Valley Country Park

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top