Smethwick Photographic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

e-mailing PDI entries

2 posters

Go down

e-mailing PDI entries Empty e-mailing PDI entries

Post  JanetG Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:01 pm

How do I send in entries for PDI comps what are the protocols, I can't see anything on the website.

JanetG

Back to top Go down

e-mailing PDI entries Empty PDI entries by email

Post  romeojohn Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Janet.
Here are the instructions sent out by Roger some while ago. You need to email your entries to Roger with the following instructions.

You can e-mail your images to me (Roger). Please do not forget to say which section you are entering. Images should be 1400x1050 jpeg ( or max 1050 tall  if portrait format) numbered 01 to 03 followed by a dot and the title; eg 01.name.jpg. Please make sure I know your name etc in your email. If you are entering on a Cd the images should again be numbered as above but then included in a folder. The folder should be titled with your name and section entered.

If you are a Mac user also follow the instructions on the "sticky" post at the top of the topic.

Hope this helps if not post further requests.

I am sure you receive emails from Roger so you will have his email address. I don't want to send his email via this forum for security reasons.
romeojohn
romeojohn

Back to top Go down

e-mailing PDI entries Empty Re: e-mailing PDI entries

Post  JanetG Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:42 pm

I think it may have been sent out before I joined, but I am not getting any sps e-mails

JanetG

Back to top Go down

e-mailing PDI entries Empty emails

Post  romeojohn Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:53 pm

Janet.
You should be receiving SPS emails. Contact Roger to ask him to put you on the mailing list.
I have sent you a private em with his address.
John
romeojohn
romeojohn

Back to top Go down

e-mailing PDI entries Empty Re: e-mailing PDI entries

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down