Smethwick Photographic Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPS Field Meeting

Go down

SPS Field Meeting Empty SPS Field Meeting

Post  Barbara Lawton Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Hello Everyone

Sorry today's field meeting was cancelled, but looking at the weather outside, I think it was a wise decision.  Anyway exposures would've been at least a month at F8.

Currently I am considering organising a field meeting to photograph the autumn colour towards the end of this month.  I've got one or two places in mind, but it will be at short notice and therefore wouldn't be covered by SPS Insurance.  If anyone would be interested please let me know.

Our next meeting will be on Wednesday, 6th November when Mike Lane will be showing some of his latest work.  You can be rest assured that we will have a super evening with some amazing pictures.  I will be sending out details in due course.

I am in the process of putting together the programme for next year, I would welcome any ideas of places you would like to visit or speakers  we could invite to come along to give the group a talk.

I hope that you are in the process of preparing your images to support our SPS International Exhibition.  

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards

Barbara

Barbara Lawton

Back to top Go down